Find Adult Day Services Near You
- Call our Helpline: (844) 435-7259
Call for Information
Contact several adult day centers and ask for a brochure, a monthly activity calendar, menu, fee schedule and enrollment information.
Know What to Ask
- Days and hours of operation?
- Is transportation available? How much does it cost?
- What is the cost? Are scholarships or a sliding scale available?
- Number of staff per participant ratio?
- Does the staff receive specialized dementia training?
- Other populations served?
- Are people who wander safely supervised?
Schedule a Visit
- Did you feel welcomed?
- Did someone explain the services and activities?
- Were participants involved in activities, and if not, were staff attentive to these individuals?
- Was the facility clean and pleasant?
Try the Program Out
Select an adult day service center. Try it out for a month. Ask staff for suggestions on how to help your loved one adjust to the new program.