Women are the epicenter of Alzheimer’s...
- Two-thirds of those affected by Alzheimer’s are women
- That’s 3.8 million women, including over 113,000 that live in LA County
- A woman in her 60s is twice as likely to develop Alzheimer’s than breast cancer
- Women overwhelmingly provide the caregiving to their family members
- More than one-third are sisters, daughters, and even granddaughters
- Alzheimer’s is now the 3rd leading cause of death for older women in Los Angeles
The numbers are clear, Alzheimer’s is a women’s issue!
To learn more, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-930-6228